Follow my blog with bloglovin´

bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Sydney, Australia. Email: thesunsetpalette@live.com.au

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I've been tagged

So I've been tagged by the awesome Stefanie of the blog YES PLEASE MADEMOISELLE :)

My answers are pretty boring haha but here it is!

SIX RANDOM THINGS YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT ME:

1) I'm an aspiring artist
2) I'm 19
3) I'm addicted to krispy kremes (though I've been steering away)
4) I like painting my nails
5) I'm a poor swimmer
6) I still don't have my driver's licence

TOTALLY ADDICTED TO:

1) Coco Locos from Gloria Jeans (is that how you spell them?)
2) Texting (I don't stop)
3) Reading magazines and treating them like magnificent creatures, all in immaculate condition
4) Ice cream (on an everyday basis...haha I make myself sound overweight with all the junk food intake)
5) Browsing the new Spring/Summer International/Australian design collection
6) Cutting up old denim into DIY frayed shorts

DISLIKING:

1) People who talk during lectures consistently (just leave if you're not interested)
2) Lacking sleep
3) Being disturbed when studying
4) Smoke (of all forms)
5) Rude people (lacking any sense of politeness)
6) Packed buses where I have to stand for a whole hour

No comments:

Blog Archive


BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to LeFlassh.

BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to Erikas

Thank you for visting x

Thank you for visting x