Follow my blog with bloglovin´

bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Sydney, Australia. Email: thesunsetpalette@live.com.au

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Rykiel emblazoning





















Source: Cobra Snake

I love colour. That is self-explanatory. But I'm also in love with Rykiel's new range of excellent draping. So luxurious. The models all seem to be having one hell of a good show! It brings back the fun and laughter that seems to have been forgotten and traded with the solemnity and sternness of most shows nowadays.

3 comments:

Susanna-Cole King said...

Oh some really lovely garments, as you said, it's nice to see the models having fun! I also really love the hair styling, big hair is awesome! :)

And thanks for your comment, I'm so very glad you like my blog, means a lot to me :)

xoxo,
S-C

Trendology said...

That looked like a really fun show!

Jen said...

What a cool collection - love the drapery, its so elegant.

Blog Archive


BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to LeFlassh.

BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to Erikas

Thank you for visting x

Thank you for visting x