Follow my blog with bloglovin´

bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Sydney, Australia. Email: thesunsetpalette@live.com.au

Monday, December 15, 2008

cruise control

Image and video hosting by TinyPic McNeil for Louis Vuitton Cruise Collection 08/09.

Bright, vibrant, fluro-esque tones almost equates to candy couture. The hard, embossed look is a win-win (I have a long purple wallet with gold hardware that somehow no matter how much I neglect to take care of it - having been thrown around in my oversized bag countless times, it still suprisingly remains in the upmost pristine condition).

Thoughts guys, the collection - yay or nay?

3 comments:

Trendology said...

I like this collection, it's unusual for LV but much more my style

Alissa said...

i dig the design and material but colours are a bittt mad for me. makes for a pretty picture tho!

Lilly Fisher said...

Apppreciate your blog post


BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to LeFlassh.

BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to Erikas

Thank you for visting x

Thank you for visting x