Follow my blog with bloglovin´

bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Sydney, Australia. Email: thesunsetpalette@live.com.au

Sunday, December 28, 2008

do you remember when...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[tFS]

As cliche as this sounds, but this pic almost seems to have a surreal quality - captivating my senses into realms of the familiar. An experiences that brings back old memories that makes me sit here and smile. Oh how I used to be such a naughty little kid, in my own little world with no boundaries believing everything is tangible, while I of course had to be invincible.

Oh good times.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I agree- this pic is very reminiscent of that feeling!

Anonymous said...

It is so innocent and light and airy and so full of life. Definitely reminds me my adolescence. mmmm


BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to LeFlassh.

BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to Erikas

Thank you for visting x

Thank you for visting x