Follow my blog with bloglovin´

bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Sydney, Australia. Email: thesunsetpalette@live.com.au

Saturday, December 13, 2008

electric blue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic [Scanned]

Myf Shepherd in Vogue Aus, Jan, 09.

I enjoyed this editorial mainly due to the line of Aussie designers and the mixture of high/low end fashion... Sass & Bide, Therese Rawsthorne etc just to name a few. Shepherd's blunt fringe is the centre of focus and the most striking of all, her eye make up. Model on the rise, I can see why. I would scan the rest of the ed but it'll take ages :) This ed makes me want to sunbake by the pool, drink martinis, adorned in crystals while feeling the heat of the sun and of course spotted in the newest Anna & Boy bikini.

Life is good.

2 comments:

leflassh. said...

this is gorgeous. love it such a pretty colour.

Stephanie said...

This editorial is STUNNING! the background, the model, the COLOUR OF THAT DRESS!!!


BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to LeFlassh.

BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to Erikas

Thank you for visting x

Thank you for visting x