Follow my blog with bloglovin´

bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Sydney, Australia. Email: thesunsetpalette@live.com.au

Saturday, December 13, 2008

polished conrad

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OK. So call me lame. But I think L.C's 08/09 line shows drastic improvement, not that we stock her line over in Australia but I've viewed her past collections and I have to say this season is the best. I love the clean silhouettes, mellow colors and raised hemlines. But it's this simple chic behind the idea that I like the best. Last I heard was that U.S chain store Kitson dropped her line due to failure to sell at desired rate. Maybe they might pick it up again. Who knows. But at the moment, I must say I liked this show (pictorially speaking).

No comments:


BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to LeFlassh.

BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to Erikas

Thank you for visting x

Thank you for visting x