Follow my blog with bloglovin´

bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Sydney, Australia. Email: thesunsetpalette@live.com.au

Monday, May 25, 2009

lightness.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So, it has been a month of blog neglecting. University is killing me, I'm loaded with work, however the lack of motivation is always there. Last min starts, late nights, and endless pondering about when I'll finish an assessment. Only 2 weeks left of this pandemonium! Then I'll have my final exams, a month worth of holiday and round-up Semester 2 will progress shortly.

3 words.

I cannot wait!

Blog soon lovelies,
xx

8 comments:

Cindy said...

so nice to have you back! love the recent posts.

|ME said...

OMG! This picture is so dreamy...I want evrything she wears...and thet headband is soso chic<3

http://myillustratedfashiondiary.blogspot.com

Irisa Xiong said...

that picture makes me so happy :)

agnes said...

Great to hear from you again!
Best wishes for your exam, and of course,, lots of luck!

agnes :)

Silje said...

Love the hippie feeling I am getting when watching this pictures!=)

Anonymous said...

beautiful outfit

http://the-newface.blogspot.com/

Michael Oats said...

------------------------
Draps Blancs
Photographed by Michael Oats
http://www.michaeloats.blogspot.com

STEFANIE said...

What a beautiful picture!
good luck with your exams :)


BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to LeFlassh.

BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to Erikas

Thank you for visting x

Thank you for visting x